Photo Grid is one of the popular photo or picture editing apps for Smartphone users, but here we are going to take you through the step by step guide to install Photo Grid for PC users as well. Because the photo editing cannot be done better without Pc and larger screen. If you want to make your photos and images look perfect and unique then you must install Photo Grid app on your windows.
Although you can install the app for your android Smartphone by downloading it from Google play store for free but in case you want to download the app for Pc then you need to take a look on how we can install the app for PC windows easily by following the steps mentioned below. The tutorial will make you able to install the app on all the windows versions including windows 7/8/8.1 and Xp too.
Download and Install Photo Grid for windows PC
In this tutorial we are going to make use of android emulator such as Bluestacks to install the app on Pc, as the app is not officially available for the Pc users therefore we need to look for this way. Although you don’t need to worry as the process is quick and the app runs very smoothly on Pc as well. Here are the steps that you need to follow for installing the app quickly on your windows. In case you find any difficulty while installing the Bluestacks you can look for all the solutions here.
- Firstly install Bluestacks from the official website here.
- Now start the Bluestacks app as soon as you finish the installation process.
- Now go to search box provided and enter Photo Grid in the box provided and hit enter.
- In case the app does not show there, you need to sign in with your Gmail account and then search it on play store.
- Following the on-screen instruction will easily install the app.
- After successful installation you can go to Bluestacks>all apps>Photo Grid to launch the app.
- That’s it you have installed the app successfully.
Method 2: Download Photo Grid for Windows 7/8/Xp
In case you find difficulty to install the app with the above method, then you can also follow the simple steps as shown below which is also working for all the windows. In case both ways done work for you then you can also use the other alternatives of android emulators from the list here. But make sure to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Download Andy emulator software firstly for your PC first by going to its official website.
- Now install Andy on your computer.
- Start the software and login to the Google play store by using your Gmail account.
- Now you will see the android interface, where you will find the Google play store.
- Just launch it and then search for “Photo Grid” in the search box to find the game.
- Click on the install button which will install the game successfully on your computer. This is the best way if you want to install the Photo Grid app without using the Bluestacks.
Check: Hill Climb Racing for PC Download
Features of Photo Grid for PC windows
Incase you wanted to know about the features that Photo Grid app is providing then here is the list of all the key features that makes this app stand alone in the photo editing market.
From making the professional looking collage to make the picture look unique by applying special effects and other frames there are lots of features of Photo Grid that are very impressive and makes the worth installing on the Pc as well.
One of the best features of the app is that you can easily create the slideshow of the more pictures which is one of the reasons why most people love the app.
- You can easily share the pictures that you have edited directly from the dashboard to various social media site with all of your friends. Also the user interface is one of its kinds which give the instant ability to create and edit all of your images quickly.
- There are others features of the app which includes swap, move, zoom, create sketch etc which makes it easy for fast editing. In case you wanted to add the text to the images you can do with the help of inbuilt features.
- There are number of other layout and designs that will definitely attract you and make your photo look awesome.
I hope this guide to download Photo grid for PC works easily for you and you didn’t find any difficulty while installing the app as well. Although if you still get any trouble while downloading or installing the app make sure to ask all the queries in the comments below. Do make sure that you share this guide with your friends over Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.